Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Let's Rally Behind the BlueRibbon Coalition Fund-Raiser

I just opened my letter from the BlueRibbon Coalition asking for our special help in these changing times.  I say we get behind this and help hit new levels of fund-raising in order to keep BRC in the fight, nationally and locally, kickin' it for us!!

Times are critical right now, and in the words of Greg Mumm, Executive Director at BRC, "the Administration and Congress have upped the ante to record new levels when it comes to "changing" the landscape -- literally."  We gotta help BRC get stronger, now. 

The goal is to raise $500,000 to help support the BRC budget and the legal battles from Tellico to the Hammers.  All donations of any size would help right now.  Please go here and give what you can as we need your help.  I need your help as well because without BRC, I would not be doing what I'm doing for our recreational access.
Help us here: http://www.sharetrails.org/donate
thank you,
Del

No comments:

Post a Comment