Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

DEL TO DO BAJA 1000 PRE-RUN WITH BFG

DEL ALBRIGHT DOING BFGOODRICH TIRES TEAMBFG BAJA 1000 PRE-RUN.
Del Albright Blog, 10/21/2013

#teambfg of +BFGoodrich Tires has invited me to be part of the pre-run for the Baja 1000, and then to be involved in the progress of the real race in a few weeks.  The SCORE International Tecate Baja 1000 is the most famous, historical off road race in the world, I think.



BFGoodrich Tires has a phenomenal track record for winning tires in this desert-bouncing, high speed, endurance rated, off-road marathon competition.  I get to add my landuse perspective while getting to know the famous names behind the race; but more importantly I get to experience first hand why we love this sport and these types of races.  The dust, the glory, the speed, the fear, the challenge and the fun will be in my tool bag very soon!

Stay tuned as I add my experiences, thoughts and adventures with BFG on the social networks like Twitter and Facebook.

More on SCORE International here: http://score-international.com/.
More on BFGoodrich Tires here: http://www.bfgoodrichtires.com.
##

Del

1 comment: