Search This Blog

Monday, July 15, 2019

ROAD AND TRAIL TEST OF BFG KM3 TIRES

MOUNTAIN TESTING MY NEW BFGOODRICH KM3'S.

Jeep Takes On Pavement, Curves and Off-road Trails -- WELL!

By Del Albright

I just installed the "new" BFGoodrich Tires KM3 (Mud Terrain) on Red, the Jeep and had to take it for a test run.

So I chose the Sierra Nevada Mountains of CA, 100 miles east of Sacramento.


There was plenty of pavement in this 200 mile loop with a good mix of dirt, snow and trails.


Wildflowers were blooming in the high mountains.



Unfortunately, much of the area I was traveling had been burned in large wildflowers.  But the Prickly Poppies were out in force.




The BFGoodrich Tires KM3 is by far the best tire I have had on Red, the Land Use War Machine Jeep.  I look forward to more testing.   It takes on all obstacles; all possibilities; and helps  me stay on the trail.  With incredible grip added to the toughness and traction that goes with BFG.

Wow, what a tire!








3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big fan of BFG here as well. I recently sent my truck to the shop for wheel and tire packages installation. 18" wheels and my second set of BFG KO2. Night and day difference from stock tires.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to have read your blog. I see we have the same tires. Bought it last year and was able to go on a short weekend drive with friends. By the way, do you have any feedback on Pro Comp lift kit for Jeep? I'm wondering what upgraded parts you installed in your Jeep's suspension. Awesome looking ride you have there.

    ReplyDelete