LAME DUCK OMNIBUS LAND BILL NEEDS OUR VOICE!
Please take a moment and MAKE A CALL to your Senators about the lame duck Omnibus Bill about to hit us.
I am asking for phone calls and not emails as this is THAT important (and time sensitive). Make a quick call and tell them NO Omnibus Bill – because:
1. There’s not been any real public debate or input and even if the bill has some good stuff in it, we, the public need time to digest and review it.
2. This is being shoved through (down our throats) in too big a hurry. It’s not the way government was intended to work.
3. The bill contains multiple land designations that merely CLOSE us out of our public lands – we need time to review, digest, comment, and CHANGE the language. It certainly does not represent the will of the public.
4. This thing contains vast spending measures that are not relevant to public land access.
5. Basically this is a unilateral agenda to close millions of acres of public lands – YOUR land.
My friends in the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) have a great Action Alert with more information here and a link where you can get the phone number for YOUR SENATOR here:
PLEASE make that call right now.
Save your trails (SaveMyTrails)
BlueRibbon Coalition (BRC)