WE ARE TAKING THE ROC ON THE ROAD
Rubicon Oversight Committee (ROC)
· To educate a larger group of users on the educational program for the Rubicon Trail
· To discuss maintenance efforts and how we work on the El Dorado side of the trail
· To help facilitate maintenance activities in Placer County
· To get more clubs, groups and individuals involved
· To provide a holistic approach to the Rubicon
AGENCIES THAT WILL BE AVAILABLE:
Tahoe National Forest
Lake Tahoe Basin Management Unit
Eldorado National Forest
State Parks OHV Division
Placer County Sheriff’s Office
El Dorado County Parks Division
MEETING DATES, LOCATIONS AND TIMES:
May 30, 2018 - 6:30 p.m.
North Tahoe Event Center
8318 North Lake Blvd.
Kings Beach, CA 96143
June 4, 2018 – 6:30 p.m.
Murphy House at the Auburn State Recreation Area
501 El Dorado Street
Auburn, CA 95603
(El Dorado Street is HWY 193/49 as you head out of Auburn south towards the river crossing)
June 27, 2018 – 6:30 p.m.
California Conservation Center
1949 Apache Ave
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
More on the Rubicon Trail and ROC at https://edcgov.us